2. As a visitor to this Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as utilizing online Services, Web Chaver Inc. may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting a form. It is optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, Web Chaver Inc. may ask that you provide certain personal information (as well as certain non-personal information that may be tied to personal information), such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), country of residence, e-mail address, telephone and facsimile numbers, as well as other information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
4. Web Chaver Inc. may use aggregate, nonidentifying statistical data for improving the Site and the Products and Services, providing more relevant experiences to our customers and for statistical analysis.
5. WebChaver and Covenant Eyes is committed to protecting your privacy concerning any information collected under the terms of your agreement(s). In acknowledging your agreement with this policy, you as the user have agreed to allow Covenant Eyes to monitor your use of the Internet at your own computer and to allow WebChaver to periodically receive, process and forward to your chosen partner(s), these activity reports. It is WebChaver's policy that all users should have at least one Accountability Partner; exceptions to this policy will be at the sole discretion of Covenant Eyes. You, the user, agree that your Internet use may be monitored and reported to you and/or your Accountability Partners; monitored internet use includes, among other things, web browsing, newsgroups, file-sharing, FTP, instant messaging, IP addresses, times of use, and may also include recording and reporting of additional Covenant Eyes or Web Chaver accounts owned by you which may have different Accountability Partners. If one or more Accountability Partners are deleted, the deleted Accountability Partner(s) may be provided with one additional weekly report of activity, including the time period after the deletion, up until the next weekly report is sent. If the account is cancelled, Accountability Partners may be provided with a then-current report of activity up to the time of deletion or cancellation. In turn, WebChaver and Covenant Eyes promises that any information collected will only be provided to you or your Accountability Partner(s) as per this agreement, except upon specific request by you or your active Accountability Partner(s), and limited to the purposes of said request (except that Web Chaver will not make interpretations of data provided in reports). Except as noted above, use by Web Chaver will be expressly limited to internal use only for the purposes of data base management or systems operations; in the event that Web Chaver uses any data collected for such internal purposes, no such data will be preserved in any format that is associated with your name or account.
6. Your internet activity reports and detailed browsing logs from the last 30 days are stored by CE and WebChaver, and are made available to you and your chosen partner(s) by logging in to our Site with a username an password. WebChaver guards all your information in the strictest confidence, and does not review or disclose your browsing history at any time to third-party other than you and your chosen partner(s) unless requested by you, the user, or unless required to do so by a court of law. If you are part of a group, your group administrator may or may not have the ability to view these logs, depending on the specific configuration of your group.
7. All reports are permanently deleted after 30 days have past, and are irretrievable.
8. Accountability Reports generated by Covenant Eyes for WebChaver members will be forwarded to WebChaver and processed by WebChaver servers prior to being sent to the member's chosen partner. This allows WebChaver to customize the report to the preferences and needs of our members. This automated process allows users to choose which report modules are sent to their partners, as well as the customization of the hyperlinks embedded in the report. WebChaver may use these reports for anonymous statistical purposes. WebChaver will not retain in this statistical database any personally identifiable information that would allow the usage statistics to be attributed to a specific user.
9. Information which will be retained securely and indefinitely by Web Chaver includes names, usernames, passwords, demographics (including IP addresses), and other account information. Web Chaver will never share any information gathered under this contract with any third party unless requested by you, the user, or unless required to do so by a court of law; this information includes all information regarding your Internet use, demographic data, your personal address/phone/email information, your credit card information, or any other information gathered under the terms of this agreement.
What we collect from our site visitors:
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Unless you have advised us to the contrary, by un-checking the appropriate box when you signed up, or by sending us an email to that effect.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Unless you have advised us to the contrary, by un-checking the appropriate box when you signed up, or by sending us an email to that effect.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The Site and the Products and Services are intended for adult audiences, and Web Chaver Inc. does not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Web Chaver Inc., in its sole discretion, may (but has no obligation to) monitor or review the Materials and Services at any time. Web Chaver Inc. may at any time without notice and in its sole discretion: (a) terminate a Service, access to or use of any Materials or an area of the Site where Materials are posted or submitted; and (b) disclose any information related to your use of a Service or Material, or the substance of any of your posted or submitted Materials, as Web Chaver Inc. deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You agree to use extra care when disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Services or when you post or otherwise submit any Materials.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Web Chaver Inc. 126 Pennsylvania Ave. Suite 12, Paterson, NJ 07503.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.